Save 20% on our Exclusive Warwick Castle Two-night Attraction Break including a two day Warwick Castle pass.
Enjoy a fun-filled two-night break at Hallmark Hotel The Welcombe in Stratford upon Avon; a grade II listed 19th century neo-Jacobean mansion designed by Henry Clutton.
Warwick Castle is one of the UK’s top attractions and is located just a short 18 minute drive from Hallmark Hotel The Welcombe.
Your two-night Warwick Castle Attraction Break includes:
- A two-night stay in the beautiful Hallmark Hotel The Welcombe
- A delicious afternoon tea on the day of arrival
- A full Hallmark breakfast full each morning of your stay
- A delicious evening meal in our restaurant on the second night of your stay
- A two-day pass to Warwick Castle for two adults; you'll be surrounded by jaw-dropping history, magic, myth and adventure!
- Complimentary use of our state-of-the-art health club including access to our indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room and whirlpool
- PLUS, up to two children can stay in your bedroom for FREE (children's meals will be charged for as taken).
Offer only available when you book direct with Hallmark Hotels using promo code WAR18.
Explore Warwick Castle
Full to the turrets with dazzling shows and attractions, spellbinding story-telling and fun experiences all year-round, Warwick Castle is an action-packed and unforgettable family short break.
Warwick Castle’s unrivalled short breaks include two days’ entrance to Warwick Castle so you and your family can explore the spectacular castle and grounds and enjoy the daily shows and attractions that bring history vividly to life - including the critically acclaimed Wars of the Roses Live family jousting show and the UK’s first Horrible Histories® Maze.
Terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions apply and offer subject to availability at Hallmark Hotel The Welcombe. Offer requires full pre-payment at the time of booking. You'll receive 20% off our best available rates when using promotional code WAR18. Please contact the hotel directly for details on opening hours of Warwick Castle attraction.