Join us at one of our Hallmark Hotels for a Sunday evening of relaxation from £128 per room.
Relax on a one-night Sunday Sanctuary Spa Break from £128 per room and enjoy:
- A 30 minute spa treatment each.
- Overnight accommodation in a Classic double or twin bedroom.
- A delicious three-course evening meal.
- A Hallmark full English breakfast will be served the following morning.
- Use of the leisure facilities including indoor swimming pool and gym.
To book this fantastic spa break offer, please select the hotel of your choice to book online today!
- Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth West Cliff
- Hallmark Hotel Cambridge
- Hallmark Hotel Hull
- Hallmark Hotel Manchester Airport
- Hallmark Hotel Llyndir Hall, Chester
- Hallmark Hotel Gloucester
- Hallmark Hotel The Welcombe, Stratford-upon-Avon
- Hallmark Hotel Glasgow - Spa breaks at Hallmark Hotel Glasgow cannot be booked online, please call the hotel directly to book your spa break at this hotel.
Terms and conditions:
This offer is subject to availability and based on two guests sharing a Classic twin or double bedroom on a Sunday night. From £128 per room is based on a one-night Sunday Sanctuary Spa Break at Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth West Cliff. Spa packages can only be booked online more than 7 days prior to arrival, if you are looking to stay within 7 days please call the hotel directly who will be able to assist you. A member of the Spa team will contact you within 24 hours of your reservation to make your treatment booking. *Spa packages at Hallmark Hotel Cambridge must be booked 14 days prior to arrival and guests must contact the hotel in advance, to book in their treatment times. Spa breaks at Hallmark Hotel Glasgow cannot be booked online, please call the hotel directly to book your spa break at this hotel. Spa breaks must be cancelled at least 72 hours prior to arrival. If cancelled within 72 hours, full payment will be required. 30 minute treatments include 25 minutes treatment time and 5 minutes client care and consultation. For full terms and conditions please speak to a member of the hotel team.