Enjoy a one-night break from £99 per room including a Leyland Truck Trail map and free soft drinks for the children.
Preston Leyland Truck Trail Attraction Break at Hallmark Hotel Preston Leyland from just £99 per room.
Your attraction break in the North West of England includes:
- Overnight accommodation for two adults and two children (aged 12 and under)
- A Hallmark full English breakfast for two adults*
- A delicious evening meal for both adults*
- Complimentary soft drinks for the children
- A complimentary Leyland Truck Trail map
The world's first Truck Trail has recently been unveiled in Preston and you can become one of the first to experience the thrill of following the trail to discover all 13 trucks. The trail starts at Leyland Train Station and finishes in the award-winning Worden Park - it's a great day out for the whole family!
To celebrate and coincide with the Leyland Truck Trail, the hotel has created bespoke Afternoon Tea packages for all the family to enjoy:
- Little Truckers Afternoon Tea from £5 per child - fuel up ahead of embarking on the Leyland Truck adventure with mini sandwiches, cakes and truck trail biscuit, and unlimited soft drinks and receive the Leyland Truck Trail map, balloon and goodie bag.
- Grown Up Truck Trail Afternoon Tea from £10.95 per adult - our grown up Truck Trail Afternoon Tea includes: tea, scones, finger sandwiches, pastries and truck trail biscuits. Upgrade to high tea with a glass of Prosecco for an additional £2.50 per adult.
- Ploughman's Truck Trail Afternoon Tea from £13.50 per adult - our grown up Truck Trail Ploughman’s Afternoon Tea includes tea, scones, pastries, truck trail biscuits, cheese sandwich, pickle, pork pie and a pint of beer.
To add any of our Brand New Afternoon Tea packages to your Truck Trail Attraction Break, please call the hotel directly on 0330 028 3420.
Terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions apply and offer subject to availability at Hallmark Hotel Preston Leyland from £99 per room. Up to two children can stay for free in your bedroom where suitably sized to accommodate two extra beds/cot. There may be a small fee to pay to upgrade to a designated family bedroom. Children's meals will be charged as taken.