Up to 20% plus free wine on two-night short breaks
A favourite with the Daily Telegraph travel editor. When visiting Chester, there’s only one place to stay and that’s the most iconic and historic hotel in the heart of the city; Hallmark Hotel The Queen. You won't find a more convenient or unique place to stay in the city (right opposite the train station) to explore all the wonderful sights, shops and restaurants that Cheshire's capital has to offer. And, as a loyal reader of the Daily Telegraph, we’re giving you a very exclusive offer to stay in this beautiful hotel.
Your fantastic value stay includes:
- 20% off two night stays in a Classic bedroom
- A Hallmark cooked breakfast or unlimited breakfast buffet each morning.
- An evening meal on your first evening in the award-winning Kings Grill.
- A bottle of wine in your bedroom on your arrival
- Up to two children aged 12 and under can stay and eat breakfast for free when sharing with two full paying adults.
- Free superfast WiFi for all guests.
Terms and conditions
This offer is subject to availability and based on two guest sharing a Classic double or twin bedroom for a minimum two consecutive night’s stay. 1 x dinner is included per guest on the first evening in the award-winning Kings Grill restaurant. 1 x bottle of Hallmark Hotels selected wine is also included in your bedroom when you arrive. Extras are non-refundable and non-transferable. No cash alternative. Up to two children aged 12 and under can stay and take breakfast for free when sharing a suitably sized Classic bedroom with two adults. There may be a supplement to upgrade to a designated family bedroom. This offer is fully pre-paid on booking and cannot be cancelled nor transferred.