NEW! BIKE AND HIKE PACKAGES AT HALLMARK HOTELS
As the nation stretches its hamstrings in preparation for the Tour of Britain cycle race, starting on Saturday 7th September, Hallmark Hotels’ has launched a brand new package for cyclists and ramblers alike. The ‘Bike and Hike’ package promises a saving of up to £75 as part of a two night stay in a Classic double or twin bedroom.
- Hallmark Hotel Stratford-upon-Avon The Welcombe: with an opportunity to hike the grassy Welcombe Hills or cycle alongside nearby the rolling River Avon.
- Hallmark Hotel Wrexham Llyndir Hall, near Chester: guests can discover local walking routes including the wooded ‘Grogan’s Walk’ and cycling routes through beautiful Alyn Waters Country Park or Snowdonia National Park.
The package offers nutritional snacks for days out, secure bike storage and route maps for neighbouring walking and cycling routes. Guests at Hallmark Hotel Stratford-upon-Avon The Welcombe can enjoy a 15 minute leg and foot cooling treatment to unwind after exploring the local countryside or, at Hallmark Hotel Wrexham Llyndir Hall, a bike and boot cleaning service.
- INCLUDES: Two nights in a Classic double/ twin bedroom; breakfast both mornings; a three-course evening meal on the second night; use of health club facilities, including swimming pool and sauna.
- AVAILABILITY: Throughout the year.
- PRICE: Two night packages for two guests start from £229 at Hallmark Hotel Wrexham Llyndir Hall and from £289 at Hallmark Hotel Stratford-upon-Avon The Welcombe. A saving of up to £75.