Celebrate National Ice Cream Day!
To celebrate National Ice Cream Day, we've collated our Top Five interesting facts about the much loved British sweet treat!
(1) On average, each person in the UK eats 9 litres of ice cream every year
(2) Vanilla remains your favourite flour being chosen nine times out of ten.
(3) People in Scotland and Northern Ireland eat more ice cream on average than those in England and Wales
(4) Men are more likely to choose ice cream as a dessert than women
(5) Research has also shown that eating ice cream can actually make you feel better as it affects parts of the brain associated with good feelings. No wonder you can’t help smiling eating ice cream!
Don’t forget on every summer break booked at Hallmark Hotels, kids will receive a free ice cream during their stay with us.
Click here to discover your perfect summer break and start creating your very own #HallmarkMoments