Derby is one of the UK’s most central cities, easily accessible by road and rail. With onsite parking, Hallmark Inn Derby is just a few minutes walk from Derby railway station and a great base to explore the city from.
Take a look at just some of the suggested things to see and do when visiting Derby.
Just a short walk from the hotel
- Derby Roundhouse – 0.2 miles
- Derby Silk Mill - 9 miles
- Derby Cathedral – 0.9 miles
- Pride Park Stadium – 1.4 miles
- Derby Quad – 0.7 miles
- Royal Crown Derby – 0.3 miles
- Derby Museum & Art Gallery – 0.8 miles
- Derby Brewing Company (Brewery tours) - 0.8 miles
Places to visit and explore
- Chatsworth House – 60 mins by car
- Alton Towers – 45 mins by car
- Walking in the peak district - 35 mins by car
- National Memorial Arboretum – 30 mins by car
- Calke Abbey – 40 mins by car
- Heights of Abraham and Matlock - 40 mins by car
If you’re a keen golfer, Hallmark Inn Derby is close to a number of local courses.
- Mickleover Golf Club – 2.8 miles
- Sinfin Golf Course – 2.7 miles
- Allestree Park – 4.2 miles
- Kedleston Park Golf Club – 4.5 miles