Standard day delegate and 24-hour delegate packages are available across all Hallmark Hotels. Our dedicated meeting and events team at the Hallmark Inn Chester will adapt any of these packages to meet your specific requirements.
Day delegate rates include everything you need for a meeting such as stationery, screen and projector, refreshments and flexible lunch options. The 24-hour delegate package additionally includes accommodation and breakfast. At the Hallmark Inn Chester the 24-hour delegate package can be upgraded to include Executive accommodation. You can see full details of our Hallmark Hotels standard delegate packages below.
Hallmark Hotels Delegate Packages
Day delegate package:
- Use of the main meeting room set up to your specification
- Complimentary audio visual equipment – data projector and screen or LCD TV
- Unlimited servings of coffee and selection of teas served with mid morning treats and afternoon snacks
- A selection of brain food will be provided to graze on as part of our nutritious offer
- A selection of cookies and a box of apples will be provided
- Chilled still and sparkling water available throughout the day
- Bespoke lunch options including working finger buffets, hot and cold buffets or two course delegate lunch
- Free, high speed internet access for all delegates
- Stationery boxes supplied in all meeting rooms
- Flip chart, flip chart cover, delegate notepads and 4 different coloured marker pens
- Dedicated hotel contact on the day who will meet with the organiser on arrival
- Accurate and clear billing
24 hour delegate package:
In addition to the day delegate package detailed above the residential package includes:
- Overnight accommodation in a standard twin or double room (unless singles are specifically booked)
- Full English breakfast
- Conference Organiser’s VIP package
Please note that there is no onsite car parking available. Pay and display options are available nearby.