Depending on the number of delegates you have invited to your event, you may want to opt for our Standard Day delegate package or 24-hour delegate package. Our dedicated meeting and events team at the Hallmark Hotel Wrexham Llyndir Hall, near Chester will adapt any of these packages to meet your specific requirements.
As part of the Standard Day delegate package, your party will be able to use stationery, screen, projector, refreshments and make the most of our flexible lunch options. The 24-hour delegate package additionally includes accommodation, dinner, breakfast and use of our leisure facilities. This means your delegates can leave the hotel the following day, feeling revived and refreshed. You can see full details of our Hallmark Hotels standard delegate packages below.
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITHIN OUR DELEGATE PACKAGE?
Day Delegate Package:
- Use of the main meeting room set up exactly as you need.
- Free audio visual equipment – data projector and screen or LCD TV.
- Unlimited servings of coffee and a selection of teas served with mid-morning. treats and afternoon snacks.
- A selection of brain food will be in your meeting room for delegates to graze on as part of our nutritious offer.
- Chilled still, sparkling water and fresh fruit is available throughout the day.
- Bespoke lunch options including working finger buffets, hot and cold buffets or two course delegate lunch.
- Free, high speed WiFi access for all delegates.
- Stationery boxes supplied in all meeting rooms.
- Flip chart, flip chart cover, delegate notepads and 4 different coloured marker pens.
24 Hour Delegate Package:
In addition to the day delegate package detailed above the residential package includes:
- Dinner in the restaurant with coffee.
- Overnight accommodation in a Classic twin or double bedroom (unless singles are specifically booked).
- Full Hallmark cooked or buffet breakfast.
- Free use of our Health Club.
- Conference Organiser’s VIP package.
Hallmark Hotel Wrexham Llyndir Hall, near Chester has 80 free car parking spaces available.
For more information or book, please call the events team on 0330 028 3417 or complete the enquiry form below.