At the Hallmark Hotel Warrington we are pleased to offer event organisers the option of two different packages. The main difference between the two is the use of our facilities for a single day, or for multiple days if your conference requires delegates to stay overnight.
For those organisers simply wanting to book out our excellent facilities for the day, we have a Standard Day delegate package. This will include stationery, screen and projector, refreshments and flexible lunch options. As an alternative, if you're thinking of having your delegates stay overnight, the 24-hour delegate package additionally includes accommodation, dinner and breakfast. You can see full details of our Hallmark Hotels standard delegate packages below.
Hallmark Hotels Delegate Packages
- Use of the main meeting room set up to your specification
- Complimentary audio visual equipment – data projector and screen or LCD TV
- Unlimited servings of coffee and selection of teas served with mid morning treats and afternoon snacks
- A selection of brain food will be provided to graze on as part of our nutritious offer
- A selection of cookies and a box of apples will be provided
- Chilled still and sparkling water available throughout the day
- Bespoke lunch options including working finger buffets, hot and cold buffets or two-course delegate lunch
- Free, high-speed internet access for all delegates
- Stationery boxes supplied in all meeting rooms
- Flip chart, flip chart cover, delegate notepads and 4 different coloured marker pens
- Dedicated hotel contact on the day who will meet with the organiser on arrival
- Accurate and clear billing
- Free car parking
24-hour delegate package:
In addition to the day delegate package detailed above the residential package includes:
- Dinner in the restaurant with coffee
- Overnight accommodation in a standard twin or double room (unless singles are specifically booked)
- Full English breakfast
- Conference Organiser’s VIP package
Hallmark Hotel Warrington has 50 free car parking spaces available.