Hallmark Hotel Warrington is placed conveniently close to both the M6 and M56 motorways, With Manchester, Liverpool and Chester within just twenty miles. Just over a mile away is the lovely local village of Stockton Heath packed with restaurants, bars and boutique shops.
Hallmark Hotel Warrington
Knutsford Old Road
How to find the Hallmark Hotel Warrington
- Leave M6 at Junction 20.
- Pick up A50 towards Warrington.
- Follow A50 for about 1.5miles, along a single country road. At the first set of traffic lights (Springbrook Pub) go straight ahead (still A50, but residential).
- Pass a Tesco and then a Co-op on your left and also pass through two pedestrian crossings.
- Turn 4th right after the 2nd crossing into Knutsford Old Road. (Brown Sign)
- In total the hotel is 2.5 miles from motorway junction.
- Leave M56 at junction 9,
- Pickup A50 Warrington.
- Then follow the "From A50" directions above.
- Leave M62 joining the M6, southbound towards Birmingham.
- Then follow the M6 directions as above
- Nearest railway station(s): Warrington Central 2.4 miles, Warrington Bank Quay 2.6 miles
- Nearest airport(s): Manchester Airport 14 miles, Liverpool Airport 17 miles
- Nearest bus station: Warrington Bus Interchange 2.4 miles
- Nearest motorway(s) and junction(s): M6 Junction 20 or M56 Junction 9