Standard day and 24-hour delegate packages are available across all Hallmark Hotels. Of course, our dedicated events team at the Hallmark Hotel The Welcombe will be happy to adapt any of our packages to meet your specific needs.
Day rates for delegates include everything you need for a meeting such as stationery, screen and projector, refreshments and flexible lunch options.
Alternatively, the 24-hour delegate package includes accommodation, dinner, breakfast and use of our leisure facilities. At the Hallmark Hotel The Welcombe we offer a free upgrade for the trainer or organiser and a reserved parking space. You can see full details of our Hallmark Hotels standard delegate packages below.
Hallmark Hotels Delegate Packages
- Use of the main meeting room set up to your specification.
- Complimentary audio visual equipment – data projector and screen or LCD TV.
- Unlimited servings of coffee and selection of teas served with mid morning treats and afternoon snacks.
- A selection of cookies and a box of apples will be provided.
- Chilled still and sparkling water available throughout the day.
- Bespoke lunch options including working finger buffets, hot and cold buffets or two-course delegate lunch.
- Free, high-speed internet access for all delegates.
- Stationery boxes supplied in all meeting rooms.
- Flip chart, flip chart cover, delegate notepads and coloured marker pens.
- Dedicated hotel contact on the day who will meet with the organiser on arrival.
- Accurate and clear billing.
- Free car parking.
In addition to the day delegate package detailed above the residential package includes:
- Dinner in the restaurant with coffee.
- Overnight accommodation in a standard twin or double room (unless singles are specifically booked).
- Full English breakfast.
- Free use of the Health Club and Spa.
- Conference Organiser’s VIP package.
Hallmark Hotel The Welcombe has 200 free car parking spaces available.
For more information or book, please call the events team on 0330 0283422 or complete the enquiry form below.