For a truly magnificent way to celebrate the festive season, join us for a spectacular three or four night break.
Fancy a break away over Christmas? Whether you want to hide away in a cosy corner or enjoy some festive fun, we have a three and four night package where you relax, we do all the prep.
Three night Christmas Breaks: £399 per person
Four night Christmas Breaks: £450 per person
- 23rd December: Check in from 3pm and enjoy a delicious three course evening meal in the Trevelyan Restaurant.
- 24th December: A full English breakfast will be a perfect start to your day before you spend the day at your leisure. Relax in the health club and spa, play a round of golf or why not explore the array of local attractions on your doorstep in Stratford-upon-Avon? Mulled wine and mince pies will be served during the afternoon. Your evening begins a Champagne & canapé reception with the Warwick Girls’
Choir of St. Mary’s Church followed by a three course dinner in the Trevelyan restaurant.
- 25th December: Enjoy a full English breakfast before relaxing with your friends and family. A four course traditional Christmas Day lunch will be served and in the evening make sure you leave some room for a light
bite supper followed by entertainment.
- 26th December: Awake to a full English breakfast before enjoying a day at your leisure. Make the most of our superb facilities in the resort or explore Stratford-upon-Avon for the day. A traditional afternoon tea will be served so make sure you plan this into your day! In the evening, join us for a Black Tie Gala Dinner 'Captain's Tables' followed by in-house entertainment.
- 27th December: Full English breakfast buffet before you depart.
To book call 0330 028 3422
or email email@example.com
Terms and conditions apply and offer subject to availability. Prices are based on two guests sharing a Classic bedroom. For all Residential Christmas and New Year packages you are able to cancel 7 days prior to arrival, 4pm. Unfortunately after this period a 100% cancellation charge will incur. For full terms and conditions click here.