Hallmark Hotel The Queen, Chester is within walking distance of the city centre, opposite Chester Railway Station. It’s a perfect location if you’re visiting Chester on business or leisure. It is very convenient if you’re looking to visit Chester Zoo, Cheshire Oaks or to explore this wonderful historical city.
Hallmark Hotel The Queen, Chester
How to find the Hallmark Hotel The Queen, Chester
- Leave the M53 at A56 junction.
- Go straight on at Hoole roundabout.
- Turn left at the main traffic lights heading for Chester Railway Station.
- Straight across at mini roundabout facing Station for the hotel car park.
- The hotel is directly across from the Railway Station.
- Nearest railway station(s): Chester, directly opposite
- Nearest airport(s): Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 23.9 miles or Manchester International Airport, 32.7 miles
- Nearest bus station: Chester City Centre, 15 minutes’ walk from the hotel
- Nearest motorway(s) and junction(s): M53, A56 junction
For hotel guests, situated next to the hotel is a pay and display car park. Details of costing and parking procedures are listed below for your information and are available in the car park. Please note that the car park does not belong to the hotel. Car parking spaces are subject to availability.
Guests who are staying at the hotel overnight receive a specially reduced 24 hr rate. Guests must enter their full, correct vehicle registration details into the terminal at reception within the Queen Hotel to obtain a parking permit.
- £10 per night Mon - Thurs, per night
- £15 per night Fri - Sun, per night