We understand that training is different. As the organiser and trainer you need everything to work around you – flexible spaces, great food and outstanding service.
At Hallmark Hotel Stratford-upon-Avon The Welcombe, our meeting spaces are adaptable to suit your needs perfectly with many offering direct access to our terrace and gardens for breakouts. Set in peaceful grounds, you and your delegates can enjoy your session without any disturbances.
What's more, we guarantee bedroom upgrades and reserved parking where available, plus storage if you need it. You can focus on your audience, whilst we’ll focus on you.
ALL-INCLUSIVE TRAINING PACKAGES
Book your training at Hallmark Hotel Stratford-upon-Avon The Welcombe to enjoy the perfect learning environment. Choose from 11 training rooms, all spacious and with flexible layouts to suit your training concept.
Our all-inclusive training package was designed to incorporate everything that’s important to you, including a selection of complimentary extras that make all the difference.
INCLUDED IN THE TRAINING PACKAGE FOR THE TRAINER
- Help with taking the training collateral from your car to the training room
- Complimentary bedroom upgrade where available
- Complimentary parking space, close to the entrance of the hotel
- Early check-in and late check-out for the planner
INCLUDED IN THE TRAINING PACKAGE FOR YOUR TRAINING
- Unlimited tea, coffee, sparkling and still water throughout the event
- Delicious coffee breaks at flexible hours to keep your trainees energised
- Sweets and brain food in every room
- Early access starting the day before the training for added setup time (subject to availability)
- Storage space your training equipment
- Screen and projector
- IT Assistance during set up and throughout the day
- Flip-chart / whiteboard and stationery box
- Administrative services including printing, photocopying, scanning or faxes
- Discounts for additional syndicate rooms
- 1 key contact for help throughout the day
For more information or to book, contact the events team on 0330 028 3422 or complete the enquiry form below.