Standard day and 24-hour delegate packages are available across all Hallmark Hotels. Of course, our dedicated events team at Hallmark Hotel Stratford-upon-Avon The Welcombe will be happy to adapt any of our packages to meet your specific needs.
Day rates for delegates include everything you need for a meeting such as stationery, screen and projector, refreshments and flexible lunch options.
Alternatively, the 24-hour delegate package includes accommodation, dinner, breakfast and use of our leisure facilities. At the Hallmark Hotel The Welcombe we offer a free upgrade for the trainer or organiser and a reserved parking space. You can see full details of our Hallmark Hotels standard delegate packages below.
Hallmark Hotels Delegate Packages
- Use of the main meeting room set up to your specification.
- Complimentary audio visual equipment – data projector and screen or LCD TV.
- Unlimited servings of coffee and selection of teas served with mid morning treats and afternoon snacks.
- A selection of cookies and a box of apples will be provided.
- Chilled still and sparkling water available throughout the day.
- Bespoke lunch options including working finger buffets, hot and cold buffets or two-course delegate lunch.
- Free, high-speed internet access for all delegates.
- Stationery boxes supplied in all meeting rooms.
- Flip chart, flip chart cover, delegate notepads and coloured marker pens.
- Dedicated hotel contact on the day who will meet with the organiser on arrival.
- Accurate and clear billing.
In addition to the day delegate package detailed above the residential package includes:
- Dinner in the restaurant with coffee.
- Overnight accommodation in a standard twin or double room (unless singles are specifically booked).
- Hallmark cooked breakfast.
- Free use of the Health Club and Spa.
- Conference Organiser’s VIP package.
Hallmark Hotel Stratford-upon-Avon The Welcombe has 200 free car parking spaces available.
For more information or book, please call the events team on 0330 0283422 or complete the enquiry form below.