If you’re looking for a family friendly hotel in Stratford-upon-Avon, Hallmark Hotel Stratford-upon-Avon The Welcombe is the perfect choice.
Families are welcomed warmly into our Hallmark Crew as soon as they arrive, with all children getting a balloon and activity bag along with a dedicated Hallmark wristband which lets them order free cordial throughout their stay, whenever they like!
The hotel offers you and your family:
- Spacious family rooms.
- A choice of one, two and three bed apartments suitable for all the family.
- Children aged 12 and under can stay for free when sharing with two adults.
- Membership of the Hallmark Crew for your children during their stay.
- Delicious children’s menu.
- Activity packs and crayons available during dinner.
- 24-hour room service.
- Dedicated family friendly swimming times in the spacious pool.
- Wide open grounds and leafy gardens to explore.
- Recommendations from our friendly reception team on a host of family activities in the local area.
Things to do with children in Stratford-upon-Avon
Located in the heart of England and surrounded by beautiful countryside, Stratford-upon-Avon is a quintessentially English town full of culture and history. Internationally renowned as the birthplace of the Bard himself, the historical town is the perfect place to visit with children through the year. Some of our top recommended things to do with children are:
- Shakespeare’s family homes.
- Boat trip on the River Avon.
- Butterfly Farm.
- Royal Shakespeare Theatre.
- Warwick Castle.
Click here for more ideas of things to do when visiting Stratford-upon-Avon.