Hallmark Hotel Stratford-upon-Avon The Welcombe is surrounded by 157 acres of grounds at the northern end of the Cotswolds area of outstanding natural beauty. It is a couple of miles from the centre of Stratford-upon-Avon which is one of the UK’s most popular visitor destinations and home to William Shakespeare's birthplace.
How to find Hallmark Hotel Stratford-upon-Avon The Welcombe
- Exit M40 at J15
- Follow the A46 towards Stratford-upon-Avon
- Take the A439 at the next roundabout
- The hotel is three miles on the right (take the second signed entrance past the golf course)
- Free parking is available at the hotel.
- Nearest railway station: Stratford-upon-Avon, three miles
- Nearest airport: Birmingham International, 27 miles
- Nearest bus station: Stratford-upon-Avon, two miles, take number 16 or 24 for the Hotel
- Nearest motorway and junction: M40, J15, eight miles