You have the choice of a Standard day and 24-hour delegate package. Our dedicated events team at the Hallmark Hotel Stourport Manor will also adapt these packages to meet your specific needs.
Day delegate rates include everything you need for a meeting such as stationery, screen and projector, refreshments and flexible lunch options. The 24-hour delegate package also includes accommodation, dinner, breakfast and use of our health club facilities. See full details of our standard delegate packages below and, of course, if you want us to tailor a package specifically to your event, simply email or call us to talk us through your needs and we'll prepare a bespoke package for you.
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITHIN OUR DELEGATE PACKAGE?
Day Delegate Package:
- Use of the main meeting room set up exactly as you need.
- Free audio visual equipment – data projector and screen or LCD TV.
- Unlimited servings of coffee and a selection of teas served with mid-morning. treats and afternoon snacks.
- A selection of brain food will be in your meeting room for delegates to graze on as part of our nutritious offer.
- Chilled still, sparkling water and fresh fruit is available throughout the day.
- Bespoke lunch options including working finger buffets, hot and cold buffets or two course delegate lunch.
- Free, high speed WiFi access for all delegates.
- Stationery boxes supplied in all meeting rooms.
- Flip chart, flip chart cover, delegate notepads and 4 different coloured marker pens.
24 Hour Delegate Package:
In addition to the day delegate package detailed above the residential package includes:
- Dinner in the restaurant with coffee.
- Overnight accommodation in a Classic twin or double bedroom (unless singles are specifically booked).
- Full Hallmark cooked or buffet breakfast.
- Free use of our Health Club.
- Conference Organiser’s VIP package.
Hallmark Hotel Stourport Manor offers extensive free car parking. Please remember to register your vehicle at reception when you arrive.
For more information or book, please call the events team on 0330 028 3421 or complete the enquiry form below.