Organisers can benefit from choosing one of our delegate packages, depending on whether they are using our facilities for the day or over multiple days. Between our Standard Day and 24-Hour delegate package, you should have everything you need to host the perfect meeting or event.
At Hallmark Hotel Preston Leyland we have two packages to choose from when organising a big conference, meeting or event. They include the Standard Day package, which gives you all the basics you should need for your particular event. It includes stationery, screen and projector, refreshments, and flexible lunch options. For anything else, simply ask our conferencing team and we can assist you in the finer details.
Alternatively, choose our 24-Hour delegate package to treat your delegates to accommodation, dinner, breakfast and use of our leisure facilities. You can see full details of our Hallmark Hotels standard delegate packages below.
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITHIN OUR DELEGATE PACKAGE?
Day Delegate Package:
- Use of the main meeting room set up exactly as you need.
- Free audio visual equipment – data projector and screen or LCD TV.
- Unlimited servings of coffee and a selection of teas served with mid-morning. treats and afternoon snacks.
- A selection of brain food will be in your meeting room for delegates to graze on as part of our nutritious offer.
- Chilled still, sparkling water and fresh fruit is available throughout the day.
- Bespoke lunch options including working finger buffets, hot and cold buffets or two course delegate lunch.
- Free, high speed WiFi access for all delegates.
- Stationery boxes supplied in all meeting rooms.
- Flip chart, flip chart cover, delegate notepads and 4 different coloured marker pens.
24 Hour Delegate Package:
In addition to the day delegate package detailed above the residential package includes:
- Dinner in the restaurant with coffee.
- Overnight accommodation in a Classic twin or double bedroom (unless singles are specifically booked).
- Full Hallmark cooked or buffet breakfast.
- Free use of our Health Club.
- Conference Organiser’s VIP package.
Hallmark Hotel Preston Leyland have 150 free car parking spaces available. Please remember to register your vehicle at reception when you arrive.
For more information or book, please call the events team on 0330 028 3420 or complete the enquiry form below.