At Hallmark Hotels we’re proud that our event and meeting facilities are AIM Accredited – but what is it and what does it mean for you?
AIM Accreditation is an industry-wide mark of excellence focussing on offices, venues and service providers. It basically guarantees a certain level of quality, that the venue is fit for purpose and that the companies that run these venues and services are decent and ethical organisations.
Benefits of AIM Accreditation
- Assures you, our client, of our quality, professionalism and credibility
- Audits our business to help us improve internal processes and procedures
- Demonstrates to you our commitment to operational excellence
- Meets government department procurement criteria, giving assurance to our government clients
The accreditation works on an industry-wide benchmarking system.
The review looks at:
- Quality of facilities (venues only)
- Legal compliance
- Customer service proposition and experience
- Performance against an ethical code of conduct
- Best practice standards
For more information, please complete the enquiry form at the bottom of this page.