We've offer all-inclusive day delegate or 24-hour packages for you to choose from, designed to make your life easier and include all the refreshments and support you need so that you can concentrate on the main message of your day. Of course, if you're looking for something a little more unique, then the team is more than happy to work with you to tailor make a proposal to your event and your objectives.
The main difference between both of our packages is that the 24-hour version allows you to treat your treasured delegates to dinner, a night's stay in one of our 88 bedrooms and breakfast in the morning. This will leave them feeling relaxed and revived the day after your event. You can see full details of our standard delegate packages below.
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITHIN OUR DELEGATE PACKAGE?
Day Delegate Package:
- Use of the main meeting room set up exactly as you need.
- Free audio visual equipment – data projector and screen or LCD TV.
- Unlimited servings of coffee and a selection of teas served with mid-morning. treats and afternoon snacks.
- A selection of brain food will be in your meeting room for delegates to graze on as part of our nutritious offer.
- Chilled still, sparkling water and fresh fruit is available throughout the day.
- Bespoke lunch options including working finger buffets, hot and cold buffets or two course delegate lunch.
- Free, high speed WiFi access for all delegates.
- Stationery boxes supplied in all meeting rooms.
- Flip chart, flip chart cover, delegate notepads and 4 different coloured marker pens.
24 Hour Delegate Package:
In addition to the day delegate package detailed above the residential package includes:
- Dinner in the restaurant with coffee.
- Overnight accommodation in a Classic twin or double bedroom (unless singles are specifically booked).
- Full Hallmark cooked or buffet breakfast.
- Free use of our Health Club.
- Conference Organiser’s VIP package.
Hallmark Hotel Manchester Airport has 150 car parking spaces available. Please remember to enter your vehicle registration into the terminals at reception when you arrive.
For more information or book, please call the events team on 0330 028 3419 or complete the enquiry form below.