Once you know how many delegates you're expecting to receive, you can choose between our Standard Day delegate rate and 24-hour rate. We can also adapt either of these options to suit your preferences when booking in at the Hallmark Hotel Manchester Airport.
The main difference between both of our packages is that the 24-hour version allows you to treat your treasured delegates to dinner, a night's stay in one of our 88 rooms and breakfast in the morning. This will leave them feeling relaxed and revived the day after your event. You can see full details of our Hallmark Hotels standard delegate packages below.
Hallmark Hotels Delegate Packages
Day delegate package:
- Use of the main meeting room set up to your specification
- Complimentary audio visual equipment – data projector and screen or LCD TV
- Unlimited servings of coffee and selection of teas served with mid morning treats and afternoon snacks
- A selection of brain food will be provided to graze on as part of our nutritious offer
- A selection of cookies and a box of apples will be provided
- Chilled still and sparkling water available throughout the day
- Bespoke lunch options including working finger buffets, hot and cold buffets or two-course delegate lunch
- Free, high-speed internet access for all delegates
- Stationery boxes supplied in all meeting rooms
- Flip chart, flip chart cover, delegate notepads and 4 different coloured marker pens
- Dedicated hotel contact on the day who will meet with the organiser on arrival
- Accurate and clear billing
24-hour delegate package:
In addition to the day delegate package detailed above the residential package includes:
- Dinner in the restaurant with coffee
- Overnight accommodation in a standard twin or double room (unless singles are specifically booked)
- Full English breakfast
- Complimentary use of our Health Club
- Conference Organiser’s VIP package
Hallmark Hotel Manchester Airport has 150 car parking spaces available. Please note that parking is chargeable.