The health club facilities at Hallmark Hotel Manchester Airport are first rate. However there are loads of other benefits if you’re local to the hotel and looking to find a health club membership that rewards you. You may be looking to take your tentative first steps towards a sporting challenge or you have a new get fit resolution. You may already be a fitness fanatic, want to find a club that takes your goals seriously and takes an awful lot of pride in seeing you achieve them.
- Full class timetable – included for free within some membership plans.
- Free gym induction and program.
- Free 20 minute personal training session on joining.
- Free gifts when you encourage a friend to join too.
- Free member coffee mornings weekly.
- Discounts on spa treatments, food and drink at the hotel.
- 25% discount on two-night leisure breaks at ANY of our 26 Hallmark Hotels.
From the very moment your membership starts our promise is to help you achieve your goals. Through an initial consultation, we will establish an individual program to meet your personal needs. With regular reviews, we aim to help you stay on track.
We've created a range of memberships with the individual in mind. They include annual, no classes and child memberships. If you want to join us for the day to try first, day passes are £20.
Health Club Facilities
- 20m indoor swimming pool.
- Swedish sauna.
- Steam room.
- Poolside whirlpool.
- Cardio, free weight and resistance gym, plus functional training area.
- TRX total body resistance exercise equipment.
- Indoor and outdoor relaxation areas.
- Qualified instructors on hand to give equipment demonstrations and exercise guidance. Even if you are visiting us just for the day, they will help tailor a personal programme suited to you on request.
Our 20m swimming pool is a modern, vibrant space for you to swim or relax and get away from it all. Heated to a pleasing 31 degrees, it's warmer than most other pools locally. If you want a bit more fun and are looking for a work-out that supports your whole body, try our Aqua classes.
We have a huge range of cardio, free weights and resistance gym equipment. A functional training area and TRX total body resistance exercise equipment is also available. Varied class timetables including Pilates, Yoga, Boxercise, Spin, Jazzacise, Body Tone, Dancesteps, Salsascise, Zumba and Legs Bums & Tums are available from Monday to Saturday.
Winding down is as much a part of your work-out routine as the exercise itself. Whether you are taking part in one of our classes, having a gentle swim.
Lie back in one of our poolside loungers or chill out in the massage jets of our whirlpool. Enjoy the benefits of the soothing heat of a Swedish sauna. The steam rooms, with their invigorating essence, will leave you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. If you prefer a bit of sunshine, why not visit our outdoor patio area in the warmer months?