Our two delegate packages include preferable options for organisers wanting to stay a single day and holding a conference over multiple days too. Choose between a Standard Day and 24-hour package or use them as inspiration for your own arrangements.
When considering what you need for your next meeting or event, it might be handy to use our packages as an example if you're unsure. Our Standard Day package includes stationery, screen and projector, refreshments and flexible lunch options. Alternatively, the 24-hour delegate package additionally includes accommodation, dinner and breakfast. You can see full details of our Hallmark Hotels standard delegate packages below.
Hallmark Hotels Delegate Packages
- Use of the main meeting room set up to your specification
- Complimentary audio visual equipment – data projector and screen or LCD TV
- Unlimited servings of coffee and selection of teas served with mid morning treats and afternoon snacks
- Chilled still and sparkling water available throughout the day
- Bespoke lunch options including working finger buffets, hot and cold buffets or two-course delegate lunch
- Free, high-speed internet access for all delegates
- Stationery boxes supplied in all meeting rooms
- Flip chart, flip chart cover, delegate notepads and 4 different coloured marker pens
- Dedicated hotel contact on the day who will meet with the organiser on arrival
- Accurate and clear billing
24-hour delegate package:
In addition to the day delegate package detailed above the residential package includes:
- Dinner in the restaurant with coffee
- Overnight accommodation in a standard twin or double room (unless singles are specifically booked)
- A Hallmark cooked breakfast
- Conference organiser’s VIP package
Hallmark Hotel London Croydon Aerodrome has 75 car parking spaces available.