Unsure of what you will need for your meeting or event? Our Standard day and 24-hour delegate packages are available to give you an idea of what we can provide, though these can be tailored to suit your event if required.
Have a look at our two packages that will help you decide exactly what you need for your next meeting, conference or event. If you plan on hiring our facilities for a single day, our Standard Day delegate package would be ideal. It includes stationery, screen and projector, refreshments and flexible lunch options as standard.
On the other hand, if you plan to treat your delegates to an overnight stay, try our 24-hour delegate package that includes accommodation, dinner and breakfast. You can see full details of our Hallmark Hotels standard delegate packages below.
Hallmark Hotels Delegate Packages
- Use of the main meeting room set up to your specification
- Complimentary audio visual equipment – data projector and screen or LCD TV
- Unlimited servings of coffee and selection of teas served with mid morning treats and afternoon snacks
- Chilled still and sparkling water available throughout the day
- Bespoke lunch options including working finger buffets, hot and cold buffets or two-course delegate lunch
- Free, high-speed internet access for all delegates
- Stationery boxes supplied in all meeting rooms
- Flip chart, flip chart cover, delegate notepads and 4 different coloured marker pens
- Dedicated hotel contact on the day who will meet with the organiser on arrival
- Accurate and clear billing
24-hour delegate package:
In addition to the day delegate package detailed above the residential package includes:
- Dinner in the restaurant with coffee
- Overnight accommodation in a standard twin or double room (unless singles are specifically booked)
- Full English breakfast
- Conference Organiser’s VIP package
Hallmark Hotel London Chigwell Prince Regent has 105 car parking spaces available. Parking is free when you book direct.