Hallmark Hotel London Chigwell Prince Regent is a listed Georgian house and converted chapel. It has extensive gardens and grounds, and is very close to the 6,000-acre Epping Forest. Situated on the outskirts of Greater London, with excellent access to the M11 and M25, it’s very popular with business-people on their way into London, and leisure guests. It is also just 20 minutes from the 02 Arena and London Olympic Park.
How to find the Hallmark Hotel London Chigwell Prince Regent
- Exit A406 at Charlie Browns Roundabout
- Take first exit onto the A113, signposted Chigwell
- The Hotel is in Manor Road (B173) near its junction with Chigwell Road (A113), opposite Saint Paul’s church.
- There's plenty of parking available which is only free to those guests who book us directly.
- Nearest railway station: Chigwell, one mile
- Nearest tube station: Chigwell London Underground, one mile; Woodford London Underground, one mile
- Nearest airport: Stansted, 30 miles; Heathrow, 40 miles; Gatwick, 75 miles
- Nearest bus station: Walthamstow, five miles, take number 275 bus for the Hallmark Hotel London Chigwell Prince Regent
- Nearest motorway and junction: M25, J26, three miles; M11, one mile