Depending on the number of delegates you have invited to your event, you may want to opt for our Standard Day delegate package or 24-hour delegate package. Our dedicated meeting and events team at the Hallmark Hotel Llyndir Hall, Chester South will adapt any of these packages to meet your specific requirements.
As part of the Standard Day delegate package, your party will be able to use stationery, screen, projector, refreshments and make the most of our flexible lunch options. The 24-hour delegate package additionally includes accommodation, dinner, breakfast and use of our leisure facilities. This means your delegates can leave the hotel the following day, feeling revived and refreshed. You can see full details of our Hallmark Hotels standard delegate packages below.
Hallmark Hotels Delegate Packages
- Use of the main meeting room set up to your specification
- Complimentary audio visual equipment – data projector and screen or LCD TV
- Unlimited servings of coffee and selection of teas served with mid morning treats and afternoon snacks
- Chilled still and sparkling water available throughout the day
- Bespoke lunch options including working finger buffets, hot and cold buffets or two-course delegate lunch
- Free, high-speed internet access for all delegates
- Stationery boxes supplied in all meeting rooms
- Flip chart, flip chart cover, delegate notepads and 4 different coloured marker pens
- Dedicated hotel contact on the day who will meet with the organiser on arrival
- Accurate and clear billing
- Free parking
24-hour delegate package:
In addition to the day delegate package detailed above the residential package includes:
- Dinner in the restaurant with coffee
- Overnight accommodation in a standard twin or double room (unless singles are specifically booked)
- Full English breakfast
- Complimentary use of our Health Club
- Conference Organiser’s VIP package
Hallmark Hotel Llyndir Hall has 80 free car parking spaces available.