For a truly magnificent way to celebrate the festive season, join us for a spectacular two, three or four night break.
Fancy a break away over Christmas? Whether you want to hide away in a cosy corner or enjoy some festive fun, we have a two, three and four night package where you relax, we do all the prep.
Two night Christmas Breaks: £199 per person
Three night Christmas Breaks: £279 per person
Four night Christmas Breaks: £339 per person
- 23rd December: Check-in from 3pm and make yourself at home. A delicious three course dinner will be served in the evening followed by live entertainment in the bar.
- 24th December: Awake to a full Welsh breakfast. In the afternoon mulled wine and mince pies or tea and cake will be served with entertainment from a live choir. In the evening a four course set dinner with glass of wine will be accompanied by live singers. A local church will offer a Midnight Mass service and steaming mugs of hot chocolate will be waiting on your return.
- 25th December: Enjoy a full Welsh breakfast before spending the morning with your friends and family. Your Christmas Day celebrations start with a drinks and canapes reception followed by a traditional six course Christmas Day lunch with all the trimmings. Relax in the lounge with Christmas cake and tea and coffee. In the evening, we'll toast the festivities with a pre-dinner drink before you sit down for a festive dressed buffet accompanied with a glass of wine. Live entertainment will be the perfect way to round off your day.
- 26th December: After a restful sleep, enjoy a full Welsh breakfast. There is an optional trip to the Christmas pantomime (tickets and prices are subject to availability) and a two course hot and cold lunch will be served. In the evening, join us for a four course Gala Dinner followed by live entertainment, DJ and disco.
- 27th December: Enjoy a full Welsh breakfast buffet before you depart.
Terms and conditions apply and offer subject to availability. Prices are based on two guests sharing a Classic bedroom. For full terms and conditions click here.