Liverpool is an important cultural centre and a great cosmopolitan city with something for everyone, from exploring the city and the many shops including quirky independent shops to taking in the vibrant music scene and enjoying a great night. Why not book a short break and stay at Hallmark Hotel Sefton Park and find out what this great city has to offer.
Places to visit and explore
- Albert Docks and Pier Head - 2.5 miles.
- Host of museums including The Beatles Story - 2.5 miles.
- Tate Liverpool - 3 miles.
- Speke Hall - 5.5 miles.
- Sudley House - 1.6 miles.
- Aintree Racecourse - 9.5 miles.
- Liverpool F.C - 4.5 miles.
- Everton - 4.5 miles.
- Otterspool Promenade and Park - 1 mile.
- Strawberry Fields - 3.5 miles.
- Crosby beach – 10 miles.
Just a short walk from the hotel
- Sefton Park Palm House Preservation trust – 2-minute walk away.
- Run around Sefton Park’s 3.5km route - 2-minute walk away.
- Wander around Lark Lane and sample the bohemian pubs and restaurants – 5-minute walk away.
- Stroll along Penny Lane - 5-minute walk away.
Events in Liverpool
Throughout the year Liverpool plays host to a vast range of events from music, art and culture to large sporting events like the Grand National. Just some of the great events coming up include:
- Liverpool International Music Festival (LIMF), Sefton Park – two-minute walk from the hotel.
- Smash the Keys.
- This Giants.
There’s also a host of music events and races taking place including the half marathon, cross country run and Race For life.