Hallmark Hotel Irvine can be found on the outskirts of Irvine in Ayrshire, Scotland, 31 miles from Glasgow. It is close to Glasgow Prestwick Airport making it a very convenient location for business trips, as well as exploring the wonderful golf courses, scenery and visitor attractions of Scotland’s west coast.
Hallmark Hotel Irvine
46 Annick Road
How to find the Hallmark Hotel Irvine
- From M77 follow A71 to Irvine
- Follow A71 bypass round Kilmarnock
- Follow signs to Irvine/Irvine central until Warrix Interchange
- Take second exit to Irvine central
- At roundabout take second exit to town centre – East
- At next roundabout, turn right on A71 Kilmarnock
- The hotel is 100 metres on the left
- Plenty of free parking is available at the hotel.
- Nearest railway station: Irvine, 0.5 mile; Glasgow 27 miles
- Nearest airport: Glasgow Prestwick, eight miles
- Nearest bus station: Glasgow, 30 miles, take number 28 for the Hotel
- Nearest motorway and junction: M77, J8, four miles