You probably have an idea of what you would like your wedding reception room to look like. Our two beautiful suites are flexible and can be adapted to suit any theme. From large parties to intimate receptions and also an option to host your ceremony outside within our stunning lawns with extraordinary views, the options are endless.
Provides the perfect backdrop with panoramic views overlooking the Humber Bridge and Estuary. A suite that has a light, airy and modern feel that is completely self-contained.
Licenced for ceremonies of up to 120 and receptions of 20-80 guests.
The stylish Sauvignon Suite is a room for all types of occasions and is an ideal event room for those intimate celebrations.
Licenced for ceremonies of up to 50 and receptions of 20-50 guests.
All of the following are available from the Hallmark Hotel Hull as a venue for weddings, wedding parties, receptions and civil ceremonies:
- Dedicated wedding coordinator
- Two ballrooms
- Capacity from two to 200 guests
- Private dining room
- Two rooms licensed for civil ceremonies, maximum capacity 120 guests
- Ground floor room/disabled access
- Gardens and terrace
- Fireworks permitted
- Dance floor
- Resident DJ and live music/cabaret permitted
- Honeymoon suite
- 95 bedrooms including three family bedrooms
- Preferential accommodation rates for wedding guests
- Exclusive use of the hotel available
- Guaranteed only one wedding only at any one time
- Car parking
Why not arrive in style at Hallmark Hotel Hull and make use of our very own Helipad? Whether travelling on business, dropping in for a meeting or wanting to make a special arrival at your wedding, Hallmark hotel Hull has the Wow factor with its 17 acres of grounds. Please call the hotel on 01482 645212 to arrange a landing time. *A landing fee may be charged