If you’ve not visited the 2017 City of Culture yet, what are you waiting for? Just a short drive from Hallmark Hotel Hull you’ll find a host of FREE museums to explore in the old town’s Museum Quarter along with The Deep aquarium. Or why not explore further afield and explore the East Yorkshire coastline and Yorkshire Wolds Way?
Take a look at just some of the suggested things to see and do when visiting Hull.
Local attractions near the hotel
- The Deep Aquarium - 10 miles
- The Humber Bridge with a 4 mile circular walk - 0.5 miles
- Hessle Foreshore - 1 mile
- Beverley Town Centre - 10 miles
- Streetlife Museum of Transport - 7 miles
Things to and Places to explore further afield
- The Old Tiles Works - 2 miles
- Waters Edge Visitor Centre and Country Park - 2 miles
- Beverly Minster - 10 miles
- Bridlington Seaside - 20 miles
Don't just take our word for it. See our fabulous Welcome to Yorkshire video.
If you’re a keen golfer, there are a number of golf courses just a short drive from Hallmark Hotel Hull. Some of the closest golf courses are:
- Beverly and East Riding Golf Course – 10 miles
- Cottingham Golf Club and Driving Range – 7 miles
- Hessle Golf Club – 2 miles
Did you know?
- The bar and restaurant have stunning views of Hull most iconic landmark, one of the world’s longest, single-span suspension bridges; the Grade 1 Humber Bridge.
- We’re the 2017 Winner of Remarkable Hotel of the Year at the East Yorkshire Tourism awards
- Finalists in the 2018 and 2019 awards too!
- We’re set in 17 acres of Riverside Yorkshire land.
- All the museums in Hull are FREE!