You have the option of choosing a day delegate or 24-hour delegate package when booking a meeting or event. Our dedicated team will help you decide which is the best for you when booking at Hallmark Hotel Hull.
The Hallmark day delegate rate includes everything you could need for a meeting, such as stationery, screen, projector, refreshments and flexible lunch options. In addition, the 24-hour delegate package includes accommodation, dinner and breakfast so your guests can stay over in comfort after their meetings or conference. You can see full details of our delegate packages below.
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITHIN OUR DELEGATE PACKAGE?
Day Delegate Package:
- Use of the main meeting room set up exactly as you need.
- Free audio visual equipment – data projector and screen or LCD TV.
- Unlimited servings of coffee and a selection of teas served with mid-morning. treats and afternoon snacks.
- A selection of brain food will be in your meeting room for delegates to graze on as part of our nutritious offer.
- Chilled still, sparkling water and fresh fruit is available throughout the day.
- Bespoke lunch options including working finger buffets, hot and cold buffets or two course delegate lunch.
- Free, high speed WiFi access for all delegates.
- Stationery boxes supplied in all meeting rooms.
- Flip chart, flip chart cover, delegate notepads and 4 different coloured marker pens.
24 Hour Delegate Package:
In addition to the day delegate package detailed above the residential package includes:
- Dinner in the restaurant with coffee.
- Overnight accommodation in a Classic twin or double bedroom (unless singles are specifically booked).
- Full Hallmark cooked or buffet breakfast.
- Free use of our fitness facilities.
- Conference Organiser’s VIP package.
For more information or book, please call the events team on 0330 028 3414 or complete the enquiry form below.
Hallmark Hotel Hull has 200 free car parking spaces available. Please remember to register your vehicle at reception when you arrive.