You have the option of choosing a day delegate or 24-hour delegate package when booking a meeting or event. Our dedicated team will help you decide which is the best for you when booking at Hallmark Hotel Hull.
The Hallmark day delegate rate includes everything you could need for a meeting, such as stationery, screen, projector, refreshments and flexible lunch options. In addition, the 24-hour delegate package includes accommodation, dinner and breakfast so your guests can stay over in comfort after their meetings or conference. You can see full details of our delegate packages below.
Hallmark Hotels Delegate Packages
Day delegate package:
- Use of the main meeting room set up to your specification
- Complimentary audio visual equipment – data projector and screen or LCD TV
- Unlimited servings of coffee and selection of teas served with mid morning treats and afternoon snacks
- A selection of brain food will be provided to graze on as part of our nutritious offer
- A selection of cookies and a box of apples will be provided
- Chilled still and sparkling water available throughout the day
- Bespoke lunch options including working finger buffets, hot and cold buffets or two course delegate lunch
- Free, high speed internet access for all delegates
- Stationery boxes supplied in all meeting rooms
- Flip chart, flip chart cover, delegate notepads and 4 different coloured marker pens
- Dedicated hotel contact on the day who will meet with the organiser on arrival
- Accurate and clear billing
24 hour delegate package:
In addition to the day delegate package detailed above the residential package includes:
- Dinner in the restaurant with coffee
- Overnight accommodation in a standard twin or double room (unless singles are specifically booked)
- Full Hallmark breakfast
- Free use of our health club facilities
- Conference Organiser’s VIP package
Hallmark Hotel Hull has 200 free car parking spaces available.