Your fitness regime and goals don't need to suffer a setback just because you're on the road, at a meeting or on a short break. You can keep up the good work in our superb fitness suite with state-of-the-art equipment, alongside a sauna and relaxation area which are all free to use during your stay.
Looking to join our health club?
You may be looking for some motivation to embark on a new fitness programme or have a specific training or weight loss goal in mind. You may already be a gym member and want to find a new club that takes your goals seriously and takes an awful lot of pride in seeing you achieve them. You’ll be glad that you found the Hallmark Hotel Hull – perfect for gym newbies and die-hard fitness fanatics alike.
Aside from our state-of-the art cardio and resistance equipment, we’ve got a team dedicated to you. From the moment you try us out, then we’re invested in your goals. Our membership plans are not just about making sure you know how to use the equipment, we take you on a journey.
Our great facilities include:
- A fully-equipped fitness suite
- Beauty and therapy rooms
- A relaxation suite
- 17 acres of grounds if you need a quiet space for a HIIT session or gentle warm down.
Health Club Opening Times:
Monday - Sunday: 6.30am – 10pm
Bank Holidays: 7am – 9pm
But it's not all about working up a sweat. When relaxation is the order of the day, we've got a solution for that too in our serene beauty rooms. Anything from a tension relieving hot stone massage to a reviving facial, our highly qualified beauty therapists offer Elemis treatments which can be booked either as part of a pamper package or as a one-off treatment.
Discover Spa Days at Hallmark Health Club and Spa Hull
We've listed our most popular pamper days below but click here to view all of our latest pamper packages and find pure escapism.
Winter Warmer Pamper Day
Monday, Thursday and Friday: £32pp. Saturday and Sunday £40pp.
Arrival from 12pm and departure before 6.30pm.
- Get warmed up this winter with a Nectar Nourishing Body Wrap. For 50 minutes you are cocooned and kept warm surrounded by mood-balancing aromatics, whilst the velvety texture of the Frangipani Monoi Oil rehydrate your quenched skin.
- Enjoy full use of the gymnasium and sauna.
- Slip into your robe and relax in the relaxation lounge and finish off with a Creamy Cuddler Hot Chocolate with a shot of Cointreau.
Spa day available until 31st January 2018, subject to availability.
Detox Me Pamper Day
Monday, Thursday and Friday: £30pp. Saturday and Sunday £38pp.
Fall back in love with yourself for the start of 2018 and unwind in sauna prior to your 60 minute treatment.
Choose one of the following 60 minute spa treatments:
- The Elemis Superfood Pre-Radiance Facial: Give your skin the nutritional boost it needs after a fabulous Christmas & New Year, designed to give your skin the superfoods and minerals it requires with their detoxifying actives. Clinically proven to leave the skin plumper, radiant and lit up with good health.
- Detoxing Body Cleanse: Body brushing is done to start with this fabulous cleansing treatment to help open the pores and exfoliate the skin, then enjoy a full body massage using the Elemis Cellutox oil – this massage is a deep massage aiming at lymph drainage and breaking down toxins within the body. Also includes a massage of the stomach, to help cleanse the body of any impurities.
Sit back and unwind after your treatment in our relaxation lounge with a herbal tea to continue your detoxing journey.
Relaxing Pamper Day
Monday, Thursday and Friday: £50pp. Saturday and Sunday £60pp.
- 2 x 25 minute treatments from a choice of the following treatments; an Elemis skin booster facial, a back, neck and shoulder massage, an oriental scalp massage, a file and polish for your hands or a file and polish for your feet.
- Complimentary use of a robe and slippers.
- A sparkling afternoon tea.
Beauty Opening Hours
- Monday: 10am – 7pm
- Thursday: 10am - 6pm
- Friday: 10am – 7pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 10am – 6pm
We apologise for any inconvenience but our beauty rooms are closed on a Tuesday and Wednesday.