Benefit from one of our delegate packages by choosing from our Standard Day and 24-hour packages. However, we understand it’s important to make sure your event is unique to you, that’s why our dedicated events team at the Hallmark Hotel Gloucester will help to adapt any of these packages to meet your personal requirements.
Day delegate rates include everything you need for a meeting such as stationery, screen and projector, refreshments and flexible lunch options. The 24-hour delegate package additionally includes accommodation, dinner, breakfast and use of our leisure facilities.
Hallmark Hotels Delegate Packages
Day delegate package:
- Use of the main meeting room set up to your specification
- Complimentary audio visual equipment – data projector and screen or LCD TV
- Unlimited servings of coffee and selection of teas served with mid morning treats and afternoon snacks
- A selection of brain food will be provided to graze on as part of our nutritious offer
- A selection of cookies and a box of apples will be provided
- Chilled still and sparkling water available throughout the day
- Bespoke lunch options including working finger buffets, hot and cold buffets or two course delegate lunch
- Free, high speed internet access for all delegates
- Stationery boxes supplied in all meeting rooms
- Flip chart, flip chart cover, delegate notepads and 4 different coloured marker pens
- Dedicated hotel contact on the day who will meet with the organiser on arrival
- Accurate and clear billing
24 hour delegate package:
In addition to the day delegate package detailed above the residential package includes:
- Dinner in the restaurant with coffee
- Overnight accommodation in a standard twin or double room (unless singles are specifically booked)
- Full English breakfast
- Complimentary use of our Health Club
- Conference Organiser’s VIP package
Hallmark Hotel Gloucester also has 150 free car parking spaces available.