Hallmark Hotel Glasgow is right in the centre of Glasgow, Scotland’s biggest city. It’s close to the Scottish Event Campus, with shops, museums, galleries and other visitor attractions within walking distance.
27 Washington Street
How to find the Hallmark Hotel Glasgow
- Follow M8 for Glasgow city centre
- Exit M8 at J19
- Go through one set of traffic lights
- Turn left at next lights and take first left into Washington Street
- The hotel is at the top of the street on the right
- On-site parking, charged at £7.00 per night for overnight guests. Visiting guests are charged at £10.00 per 24 hours and any leisure members, complimentary. The car park is subject to availability with limited spaces.
- Nearest railway stations: Anderston, 0.2 mile; Glasgow Central Station, 0.4 mile; Queen Street, 0.8 mile
- Nearest airport: Glasgow International, 9 miles
- Nearest bus station: Argyle Street, 0.5 mile – take number 204, 205, 206, 214, 215, 216 for the Hallmark Glasgow
- Nearest underground: St Enoch Centre, 0.7 mile
- Nearest motorway and junction: M8, J18 or J19, 0.2 miles