At the Hallmark Hotel Flitwick Manor we are pleased to offer event organisers the option of two different packages. The main difference between the two is the use of our facilities for a single day, or for multiple days if your conference requires delegates to stay overnight.
For those organisers simply wanting to book out our excellent facilities for the day, we have a Standard Day delegate package. This will include stationery, screen and projector, refreshments and flexible lunch options. As an alternative, if you're thinking of having your delegates stay overnight, the 24-hour delegate package additionally includes accommodation, dinner and breakfast. You can see full details of our Hallmark Hotels standard delegate packages below.
Hallmark Hotels Delegate Packages
Day delegate package:
- Use of the main meeting room set up to your specification
- Complimentary audio visual equipment – data projector and screen or LCD TV
- Unlimited servings of coffee and selection of teas served with mid morning treats and afternoon snacks
- A selection of brain food will be provided to graze on as part of our nutritious offer
- A selection of cookies and a box of apples will be provided
- Chilled still and sparkling water available throughout the day
- Bespoke lunch options including working finger buffets, hot and cold buffets or two course delegate lunch
- Free, high speed internet access for all delegates
- Stationery boxes supplied in all meeting rooms
- Flip chart, flip chart cover, delegate notepads and 4 different coloured marker pens
- Dedicated hotel contact on the day who will meet with the organiser on arrival
- Accurate and clear billing
24 hour delegate package:
In addition to the day delegate package detailed above the residential package includes:
- Dinner in the restaurant with coffee
- Overnight accommodation in a standard twin or double room (unless singles are specifically booked)
- Full English breakfast
- Conference Organiser’s VIP package
Hallmark Hotel Flitwick Manor has 70 free car parking spaces available.