The Hallmark Hotel Flitwick Manor is a classic Georgian country house set in beautiful Bedfordshire parkland. It is very close to Woburn Abbey and Woburn Safari Park, so it is popular with families visiting these well-known attractions. It’s also a convenient business destination, with excellent conference facilities and good access to the M1 as well as Woburn Golf Course.
How to find Hallmark Hotel Flitwick Manor
- Leave M1 at Junction 12
- Follow the signs to Flitwick
- The hotel is on the left-hand side of the road indicated by a brown sign
- There is free parking at the hotel.
- Nearest railway station: Flitwick, one mile (direct trains to London 35 minutes)
- Nearest airport: Luton, 15 miles; Heathrow, 40 miles
- Nearest bus station: Bedford, eight miles, take number J4 for the Hotel
- Nearest motorway and junction: M1, J13, three miles