Hallmark Hotel Derby Mickleover Court is on the outskirts of Derby. It is popular with families visiting the nearby Alton Towers, Chatsworth House and the Peak District. It’s also ideal for business travellers due to its easy access, and proximity to the M1, A38, A50 and East Midlands airport.
How to find the Hallmark Hotel Derby Mickleover Court
From the south and west:
- Leave the M6 at J15, or the M1 at J24
- Take the A50 towards Derby
- Leave the A50 at J5
- Follow the A516 to Derby
- Exit the A516 following the brown sign for Mickleover Court Hotel
- At the roundabout take the first exit
- The hotel is on the left
- There is plenty of free parking available at the hotel.
- Nearest railway station: Derby, five miles; Burton-on-Trent, eight miles
- Nearest airport: East Midlands International, 20 miles
- Nearest bus station: five miles, take number V1 or V2
- Nearest motorway and junction: M1, J24, 16 miles