Things to do
With its city walls, the largest Roman Amphitheatre in Britain, the oldest racecourse and also with the 1000 year old cathedral, there’s plenty to see and do in Chester and Hallmark Hotel Chester The Queen is the ideal base to explore it from. Take a look at some of our recommended things to do when visiting this vibrant city.
DID YOU KNOW?
Just a few facts about our hotel that you may not know….
- We’re a historic grand railway hotel.
- Attached to the railway station it’s just 2 hours direct from London.
- Our hotel oozes with personality.
- According to Tripadvisor we’re in the Top Ten for most haunted hotels in the world!
- It’s the largest hotel in the city (221 bedrooms!).
- It’s quicker to get to Chester from Manchester Airport than Manchester city centre.