Organisers have a choice between two excellent delegate packages, depending on whether they're having a day event or one that rolls over to multiple days. Our dedicated meeting and events team at the Hallmark Hotel Chester The Queen will adapt any of these packages to meet your specific requirements.
Our Standard Day delegate rate is ideal for those organisers who are planning on hiring one of our event rooms for the day. It includes stationery, screen and projector, refreshments and flexible lunch options. The 24-hour delegate package additionally includes accommodation, dinner and breakfast. You can see full details of our Hallmark Hotels standard delegate packages below:
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITHIN OUR DELEGATE PACKAGE?
Day Delegate Package:
- Use of the main meeting room set up exactly as you need.
- Free audio visual equipment – data projector and screen or LCD TV.
- Unlimited servings of coffee and a selection of teas served with mid-morning. treats and afternoon snacks.
- A selection of brain food will be in your meeting room for delegates to graze on as part of our nutritious offer.
- Chilled still, sparkling water and fresh fruit is available throughout the day.
- Bespoke lunch options including working finger buffets, hot and cold buffets or two course delegate lunch.
- Free, high speed WiFi access for all delegates.
- Stationery boxes supplied in all meeting rooms.
- Flip chart, flip chart cover, delegate notepads and 4 different coloured marker pens.
24 Hour Delegate Package:
In addition to the day delegate package detailed above the residential package includes:
- Dinner in the restaurant with coffee.
- Overnight accommodation in a Classic twin or double bedroom (unless singles are specifically booked).
- Full Hallmark cooked or buffet breakfast.
- Conference Organiser’s VIP package.
Hallmark Hotel Chester The Queen has 150 parking spaces as part of the railway station. Hotel residents enjoy reduced parking cost of £10 Monday -Thursday and £15 Friday - Sunday. Please remember to register your vehicle at reception when you arrive.
For more information or book, please call the events team on 0330 028 3402 or complete the enquiry form below.