Organisers have a choice between two excellent delegate packages, depending on whether they're having a day event or one that rolls over to multiple days. Our dedicated meeting and events team at the Hallmark Hotel Chester The Queen will adapt any of these packages to meet your specific requirements.
Our Standard Day delegate rate is ideal for those organisers who are planning on hiring one of our event rooms for the day. It includes stationery, screen and projector, refreshments and flexible lunch options. The 24-hour delegate package additionally includes accommodation, dinner and breakfast. You can see full details of our Hallmark Hotels standard delegate packages below:
Hallmark Hotels Delegate Packages
- Use of the main meeting room set up to your specification
- Complimentary audio visual equipment – data projector and screen or LCD TV
- Unlimited servings of coffee and selection of teas served with mid morning treats and afternoon snacks
- Chilled still and sparkling water available throughout the day
- Bespoke lunch options including working finger buffets, hot and cold buffets or two course delegate lunch
- Free, high speed internet access for all delegates
- Stationery boxes supplied in all meeting rooms
- Flip chart, flip chart cover, delegate notepads and 4 different coloured marker pens
- Dedicated hotel contact on the day who will meet with the organiser on arrival
- Accurate and clear billing
24-hour delegate package:
In addition to the day delegate package detailed above the residential package includes:
- Dinner in the restaurant with coffee
- Overnight accommodation in a standard twin or double room (unless singles are specifically booked)
- Full Hallmark cooked breakfast
- Conference organiser’s VIP package
Hallmark Hotel Chester The Queen has 150 parking spaces as part of the railway station. Hotel residents enjoy reduced parking cost of £10 Mon-Thurs and £15 Fri-Sun.
For more information or to book, please complete the enquiry form below.