Standard day and 24-hour delegate packages are available across all Hallmark Hotels. Of course, our dedicated events team at Hallmark Hotel Carlisle will also adapt any of these packages to meet your specific objectives.
The day delegate package includes everything you need for a meeting such as stationery, screen, projector, refreshments and flexible lunch options. The 24-hour delegate package everything in the day delegate package plus overnight accommodation, dinner and breakfast in the morning. At Hallmark Hotel Carlisle, why not treat your VIPs or host and upgrade to Executive bedrooms? You can see full details of our delegate packages below.
Hallmark Hotels Delegate Packages
Day delegate package:
- Use of the main meeting room set up to your specification
- Free use of audio visual equipment – data projector and screen or LCD TV
- Unlimited servings of coffee and selection of teas served with mid morning treats and afternoon snacks
- A selection of brain food will be provided to graze on as part of our nutritious offer
- A selection of cookies and a box of apples will be provided
- Chilled still and sparkling water available throughout the day
- Bespoke lunch options including working finger buffets, hot and cold buffets or two-course delegate lunch
- Free, high-speed internet access for all delegates
- Stationery boxes supplied in all meeting rooms
- Flip chart, flip chart cover, delegate notepads and four different coloured marker pens
- Dedicated hotel contact on the day who will meet with the organiser on arrival
- Accurate and clear billing
24-hour delegate package:
In addition to the day delegate package detailed above the residential package includes:
- Dinner in the restaurant with coffee
- Overnight accommodation in a Classic twin or double bedroom (unless singles are specifically booked)
- Full English breakfast
- Conference Organiser’s VIP package
Hallmark Hotel Carlisle has 26 car parking spaces available on site, small charges apply to delegates - £3.00 for up to 4 hours, £5.00 up to £8 hours and £10.00 for 24 hours. Alternative parking can be found in the train station car park adjacent to the hotel.