At Hallmark Hotel Cambridge, we can offer organisers two set packages that include everything you should need to put on a fantastic event. The Hallmark Day and 24-hour delegate package can both be adapted depending on your exact needs and objectives.
The Hallmark Day delegate package includes all of the basic requirements you need to host a fully-fledged meeting or event. These include stationery, screen and projector, refreshments and flexible lunch options. Alternatively, for two-day meetings or the opportunity to team build, our 24-hour delegate package includes accommodation and breakfast. You can see full details of our Hallmark Hotels standard delegate packages below.
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITHIN OUR DELEGATE PACKAGE?
Day Delegate Package:
- Use of the main meeting room set up exactly as you need.
- Free audio visual equipment – data projector and screen or LCD TV.
- Unlimited servings of coffee and a selection of teas served with mid-morning. treats and afternoon snacks.
- A selection of brain food will be in your meeting room for delegates to graze on as part of our nutritious offer.
- Chilled still, sparkling water and fresh fruit is available throughout the day.
- Bespoke lunch options including working finger buffets, hot and cold buffets or two course delegate lunch.
- Free, high speed WiFi access for all delegates.
- Stationery boxes supplied in all meeting rooms.
- Flip chart, flip chart cover, delegate notepads and 4 different coloured marker pens.
24 Hour Delegate Package:
In addition to the day delegate package detailed above the residential package includes:
- Dinner in the restaurant with coffee.
- Overnight accommodation in a Classic twin or double bedroom (unless singles are specifically booked).
- Full Hallmark cooked or buffet breakfast.
- Free use of our Health Club.
- Conference Organiser’s VIP package.
Hallmark Hotel Cambridge has 200 car parking spaces available. Parking is free for all meeting delegates. Please remember to register your vehicle at reception when you arrive.
For more information or book, please call the events team on 0330 028 3400 or complete the enquiry form below.