Hallmark Hotel Cambridge is five miles from the famous University city literally just off the A14 and stands in 200 acres of grounds in Cambridgeshire countryside.
How to find the Hallmark Hotel Cambridge
From the North:
- Exit M11 at B1050 Bar Hill
- Take B1050 over the A14 to the roundabout
- Take the second exit to the hotel
From the South:
- Follow signs to Huntingdon
- Exit A14 at B1050 Bar Hill turning
- Take first turning off roundabout to the hotel
- There is plenty of parking at the hotel which is free to guests who book directly here or with our reservations team.
- Nearest railway station: Cambridge, seven miles
- Nearest airports: Cambridge City five miles, Stansted 20 miles
- Nearest bus station: one mile,
- Nearest motorways and junctions: M11, J14, one mile