Things To Do
As well as the award winning beaches voted the best in the UK by Tripadvisor, there's plenty to see and do in and around Bournemouth. From things to do as a family, to the best free things to do in the area and the best places to visit further afield, you'll be spoilt for choice.
Take a look at our recommended things to do on the South Coast this summer when staying at Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth East Cliff.
- Get into the swing of things with the Jazz by the Sea Festival.
- Discover a bargain at the Farmer Palmer’s Car Boot Sale.
- Gain free entry as a spectator to the Dream Machine weekly motorcycle meet at Poole Quay.
- Watch Bournemouth’s own Bourne Free Pride parade.
- Join in the free festivities at the annual Summer Live festival.
- Experience local life at the Westbourne Farmers Market every first Saturday of the month.
- Take a ride in the Red Arrows Simulator near Bournemouth Pier.
- Witness the stars of the big top at the circus spectacle, Circa Tsuica: Now or Never.
- Raise a glass at the UK’s first dedicated Prosecco & Fizz Festival.
- Get set for the Bournemouth Air Festival, a four-day action and entertainment extravaganza.