Things to do
With miles of golden sand, beautiful parks and nature attractions on its doorstep, Bournemouth located on the south coast, has become one of UK’s most popular destinations. If you’re looking for a perfect getaway, there's plenty of things to see and do in the seaside town, with many attractions just a short walk from Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth Carlton.
FREE THINGS TO DO
- Observe the beauty of the Bournemouth Gardens, which is Listed Grade II in the English Heritage Register of Parks and Gardens.
- Head to the picturesque market town of Wimborne Minster, the largest and longest model town in England.
- Behold the innovative sculptures of the Boscombe Arts Trial.
- Immerse yourself in the local history at the Poole Museum.
UNIQUE FACTS ABOUT BOURNEMOUTH
- The people of Bournemouth get to enjoy on average 7.7 hours of summer sunshine a day.
- Many great literary writers holidayed in Bournemouth, including JRR Tolkien and Enid Blyton.
- The Beatles played the most concerts here after London and Liverpool.
- Over 750,000 ice creams are served on its seafront annually.