Standard day and 24-hour delegate packages are available across all Hallmark Hotels. Day delegate rates include everything you need for a meeting such as stationery, screen and projector, refreshments and flexible lunch options.
The 24-hour delegate package additionally includes accommodation, dinner and Scottish breakfast. A complimentary upgrade is available for your trainer or organiser. You can see full details of our Hallmark Hotels standard delegate packages below.
Day delegate package:
- Use of the main meeting room set up to your specification
- Complimentary audio visual equipment – data projector and screen or LCD TV
- Unlimited servings of coffee and selection of teas served with mid morning treats and afternoon snacks
- A selection of brain food will be provided to graze on as part of our nutritious offer
- A selection of cookies and a box of apples will be provided
- Chilled still and sparkling water available throughout the day
- Bespoke lunch options including working finger buffets, hot and cold buffets or two course delegate lunch
- Free, high speed internet access for all delegates
- Stationery boxes supplied in all meeting rooms
- Flip chart, flip chart cover, delegate notepads and 4 different coloured marker pens
- Dedicated hotel contact on the day who will meet with the organiser on arrival
- Accurate and clear billing
24 hour delegate package:
In addition to the day delegate package detailed above the residential package includes:
- Dinner in the restaurant with coffee
- Overnight accommodation in a standard twin or double room (unless singles are specifically booked)
- Full Hallmark cooked breakfast
- Conference organiser’s VIP package
For more information or to book, please complete the enquiry form below.