An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Sales Researcher focusing on three of our key hotels in the North West . Hallmark Hotel the Queen, Hallmark Hotel Preston Leyland and Hallmark Hotel Manchester Airport. Based predominantly at Hallmark Manchester Airport but flexibility will be required.
The role of Sales Researcher is essentially to pro-actively generate new sales leads through online research, telesales and competitor spots to secure knowledge and appointments for the team. The role will ensure that we have an up to date and live database of corporate meeting and events bookers and Social booker key to our target markets in the first instance focusing on Meetings and events.
They will have full knowledge of our local and national competitor set as well as being fully knowledgeable of new businesses coming to the areas. .
The overall “role purpose” is to ensure that we have a consistent pipeline of sales opportunities by identifying, researching and qualifying leads with an aim to generating new business and securing appointments for the sales team.
- Research and quantify sales leads and opportunities to assist and develop business from new accounts and new markets.
- Drive new business leads for the sales team to further pursue.
- Conduct telesales calls on a daily basis and secure appointments for the sales team.
- Conduct post event calls and share feedback.
- To participate in sales blitz days.
- Ensure that the sales team databases are kept up to date, live and segmented.
- Support in the preparation of weekly/monthly reports as required.
- Monitor regional press for potential new sales opportunities and follow up appropriately.
- To identify potential new business suitable for the properties.
- Tele-manage a number of small accounts to maintain business levels.
- Plan, implement and follow up Fam visits with the national, regional and on property sales teams.
- Research and utilise industry tools to identify opportunities for business growth.
- Have a consistent list of suspects and prospects within the sales funnel.
- Be knowledgeable about the market and shares information with the sales team.
- Provide competitor intelligence and market intelligence and contribute to sales meetings.
- To conduct site visits and show rounds of properties in a positive and enthusiastic manner when required.
- Proven results from telesales essential, ideally within a hotel environment
- Is a natural “go getter” of business.
- Ability to self motivate and work upbeat and enthusiastic.
- Sales hungry and success driven.
- Actively researches new opportunities to assist and develop business from new accounts and new markets
- Flexible, Inquisitive, genuine, warm and enthusiastic in style and approach.
- Strong administration skills and knowledge of systems
- Strong personal relationships and demonstrates integrity.
- Contributes to all meetings.
- Looking for growth and challenges within their career.
We are offering a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package with 28 days holiday per annum and an attractive range of company discounts. We also offer training and development opportunities to all employees. We are a growing company, committed to quality both as a promise to our customers and our management and staff.
If you feel that you have what we are looking for in this role then please contact us with your CV to Linda.Gregory@hallmarkhotels.co.uk