As an employee of Hallmark Hotels, you can enjoy the following benefits;
- Staff rates for yourself and family and friends rates at all Hallmark Hotels
- 50% discount on all food and beverage across the Hallmark portfolio
- Complimentary 2 night stay for you and a guest upon each completion of a years' service
- Your Birthday off every year as an additional day off
- Continued learning & development opportunities
Overall scope and purpose of the Sales Manager:
The key focus for the hotel sales team is to manage all B2B accounts within the territory on behalf of the group. This will include but is not limited to Corporate, Government, Business Group, Projects, M&E and Agent customers.
Drive development of these accounts for production locally into regional hotels and nationally into all other hotels within the group. Develop revenues for Rooms, M&E, F&B, Leisure, Golf and Spa as possible from each account.
To develop all new sales leads and new business for hotels across the group from within region.
To support key sales and marketing plan activity, fam trips and enquiry conversion for hotels within territory and support activity for the group into hotels outside region.
The candidate must have experience in a similar role to be considered for the position.
Principle job duties and responsibilities:
- Manage and develop all B2B accounts from within region. Meeting hotel needs within region and developing outbound business into other regions around the UK. Developing all revenue opportunities across all segments and revenue streams available in the hotels
- Negotiating all hotel rates for accounts within region for all hotels in the group. Reflecting hotel strategy to achieve best rates possible and driving all additional revenue from accounts
- Servicing all customer needs from the accounts managed on the master account list. Meeting group expectations for account management, customer service, professional representation and revenue development
- Record all customer activity in the CRM system provided by the company meeting expectations and targets for productivity (appointment levels and revenue)
- Supports the regional hotel sales & marketing plans by delivering key activity, communicating regional hotel promotions and messaging, translating hotel goals into key actions across account portfolio
- Contributes to the development of regional and national sales and marketing initiatives recommending, implementing and monitoring appropriate local activity within territory
- Assists the Key Accounts team and works individually to develop regional key account plans, detailing objectives, timescales and networking sales methods to support the defined Key Accounts strategy
- To complete an agreed number of face to face customer appointments during a set period
- Liaises with Key Account Directors and Managers specifying the account’s contribution to the business’ revenue targets and agreeing, monitoring and measuring activities
- Accurately identifies the level of influence and decision making power of contacts in the customer organisation and uses these to secure business
- Develop customer accounts within geographic territory to increase market / customer share - all revenue streams / 7 days per week – regionally and nationally
- Reviews customer base to determine new opportunities for account penetration
- Regularly carries out planned and structured telesales activity to maximise new business opportunities and existing business growth
- Source and develop new business for all hotels - all revenue streams / 7 days per week
- Maintains the company Account Revenue Tracking System to ensure it is updated and relevant at all times
- Supports and develops the Opportunity Report and Pipeline ensuring information is acted upon expediently
- Reviews all relevant reporting and statistics to gain an accurate understanding of current performance – Rooms, M&E, market Share, Source, Channel, Agency 360, etc.
- Agrees and actions marketing activity to underpin the Hotel Plans
- Respond to all hotel customer alerts and leads to identify revenue potential, convert business opportunities and develop future pipeline
- Initiates and contributes to the development of marketing collateral, as appropriate
- Monitors and reviews the impact of sales and marketing initiatives at a local and regional level
- Works with other managers in the team to optimise internal promotional and marketing needs
- Keeps Hotel information relating to customer requirements, interests and market activities up to date
- Liaises with hotel teams to review the effectiveness of sales activities
- Contributes ideas to improve the products and services offered
If this sounds like the next stage in your career, please forward your CV to Alex.Hewitt@HallmarkHotels.co.uk