We are on the lookout for a talented Restaurant and Bars Manager to work at our quaint Hotel and Spa located near Chester.
Hallmark Hotel Llyndir Hall is an early 19th century villa set in the welsh countryside surrounded by breathtakingly beautiful landscaped gardens, just a few minutes away from the Roman city of Chester.
As being part of an expanding hotel group, you will;
- Benefit from a competitive salary and great discounts including 50% off all food and beverage within any Hallmark Hotel
- Free off-peak membership to our refurbished spa and leisure club
- Meals on duty and Uniform
- Take advantage of our advanced learning and development courses available to gain qualifications and further your career
- Enjoy discounted rates across the whole Hallmark Hotel portfolio available to yourself, friends and family
- Benefit from taking an additional paid day off for your Birthday each year
- Earn a complimentary 2-night stay for you and a guest per each year of completed service
Main duties and responsibilities:
·To ensure the smooth running of the Restaurant & Bars operation and ensure that the set standards are met and maintained at all times
·To ensure exceptional customer care and service are the primary objectives for all staff within the Restaurant and Bar
·To ensure all staff are fully aware of the diary / booking procedure to maximise covers and revenue in the Restaurant.
·Have an understanding of all hotel facilities and events available in order to provide the information to guests.
·To compile, and be responsible for effective rosters and to ensure the correct balance of staff for the smooth running of all food services in the managers absence
·To liaise with the Sales Team to ensure that you have comprehensive details of all relevant functions and that you and your staff are fully aware of all customer requirements and to make sure you have all promotional literature and special offers. Ensuring all team members are adequately briefed on all aspects of the promotion.
·To maintain regular and effective communication with the Kitchen and your team on a daily basis with the through briefing and de-briefing sessions and monthly departmental meetings.
·To seek every opportunity to maximize sales by positively promoting the hotel and your department and by encouraging all staff ‘to up sell’.
·To be familiar with the cashiering and billing operation and to ensure that all charges are correctly applied and that all restaurant paperwork is checked and passed to the appropriate control department.
This role is full time, 40 hours per week, 5 days out of 7.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply today by forwarding your CV to Russell.Sansome@Hallmarkhotels.co.uk